Article 1 (Objective)
Article 2 (Enforcement and modification of the terms and conditions)
1.This Agreement becomes effective by registering as a user of the service in accordance with the prescribed procedures set by the company after the customer or the person who applied for the service agrees to this Agreement.
2. The company posts the contents of these terms and conditions on the initial screen of the service or publishes them in other ways so that the members can easily understand them.
3. The company can change these terms and conditions if deemed necessary. If the company revises the terms and conditions, it shall specify the application date of the existing and revised terms and conditions, and notify them for a considerable period from seven days before the application date. However, if the amendment is disadvantageous to the members, the members shall post it on the service website for a considerable period after the application date 30 days before the application date, or send the amendment to the agreement to the members in electronic form (e-mail, SMS, etc.).
Article 3 (Compliance, except Terms and Conditions)
Article 4 (Subscription of services)
1. The company may not accept the user's application for membership in the following cases:
1) In case of false application, such as not a real name or using another person's name
Article 5 (Execution of Service)
Article 6 (Content of Service)
1. In principle, the service is to be used 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 However, the service may be temporarily suspended for business or technical reasons, and the service may be temporarily suspended for the period specified by the company for operational purposes. The company notifies the information in advance or after death.
2. The location-based services provided by the company are as
follows and are all free of charge.
------------------------------ Below ------------------------------
• Find the internal network of the surrounding area with the current detachment
• Searching for stores based on current status boards & search keywords
• Location information when business cards were first exchanged
• Specify a location, locate the internal network and store information around that location
• Guide information provided through customer map search at the current location (including neb-linked)
• To guide you to the automatic storage of current store name cards and corporate CS business cards
Article 7 (Service fees)
1. The services offered by the company are basically free. However, in case of a separate paid service, you must pay the fees specified for the service before you can use it.
2. The company can claim the fee for the paid service by using the method specified by the electronic payment company contracted with the company or by summing up the bill set by the company.
3. Cancellation and refund of payments made through the use of paid services shall follow the relevant statutes, such as the company's payment terms and conditions.
4. The member's personal information use and payment fraud request or the payer's personal information request may be rejected except in cases specified by law.
Article 8 (Limiting and stopping the use of services)
1. The company may restrict or suspend members' service use in each of the following cases.
1) In case the member intentionally interferes with the operation of the company's services or is seriously negligent;
2) In case of unavoidable due to inspection, repair or construction of service facilities
3) In case of a communication service interruption by a service provider stipulated in the Telecommunication Business Act;
4) When service use is disrupted by a state of emergency, a failure of service facilities, or a flood of service use
5) In case the company acknowledges that it is inappropriate for the company to continue to provide the service for other serious reasons;
Article 9 (Notice of change of service details, etc.)
1. If the company changes or terminates the service contents, the company may notify the member of the service contents by email to the registered e-mail address.
Article 10 (Using or providing personal location information)
1. If the company wants to provide the service using personal location information, it must obtain the consent of the personal location information subject after specifying the terms and conditions in advance.
2. The rights of members and their legal representatives and their exercise methods are based on the user's address at the time of the complaint. If there is no address, they shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local court in charge of the residence. However, the user's address or residence is not clear at the time of filing the complaint, or in the case of a foreign resident, it is filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
3. The company automatically records and preserves data on the use of location information and confirmation of facts for settlement of charges and handling of complaints with other operators or customers, and keeps the data for six months.
4. The company does not provide personal location information to third parties without the consent of the individual location information subject. In the case of providing a third party service, the company notifies the recipient and the purpose of the provision to the individual location information subject in advance and obtains consent. Exceptions are made in the following cases:
1) In case there is a request from the investigative agency according to the regulations of the Act or according to the procedures and methods specified in the Act for the purpose of investigation;
5. In the event that personal location information is provided to a third party designated by the member, the company immediately notifies the person, the date of provision and the purpose of provision to the member every time using the communication terminal device collected. However, in the case of 1 of each subparagraph below, the member shall notify the designated communication terminal device or e-mail address in advance.
1) In case the communication terminal device that collects personal location information does not have the ability to receive text, voice or video.
Article 11 (rights of an individual location information entity)
1. The members may withdraw all or part of their consent to provide location-based services using personal location information and to provide personal location information to the company. In such a case, the company destroys the personal location information collected, location information use, and confirmation of the information provided.
2. The members may ask the company to temporarily suspend the collection, use or provision of personal location information at any time. The company cannot refuse this information and has technical means for it.
3. The member may ask the company to read or notify the following data, and if there is an error in the data, the member may request the company to correct it. In such a case, the company cannot refuse the member's request without due cause.
1) Location information collected, used, and verified facts of provision
2) Reasons and contents of personal location information provided to a third party by the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information or other legal regulations
4. The members may request through the company's specific procedures for the exercise of rights under paragraphs 1 to 3.
Article 12 (rights of legal representatives)
1. For members under the age of 14, the company shall obtain consent from the members and their legal representatives after obtaining consent for the provision of location-based services using personal location information and third party provision of personal location information. In this case, the legal representative shall have all the rights of the members under Article 11.
2. The company shall obtain consent from children under the age of 14 and their legal representatives if it intends to use personal location information, location information, and verification data of provision beyond the scope specified or notified in the terms of the service agreement or to provide it to a third party. Except as below.
1) In case location information and location-based service charge settlement data are required.
Article 13 (the right of a person to protect children under the age of 8)
1. The company shall be deemed to have its consent if the person concerned (hereinafter referred to as "children under the age of 8") agrees to use or provide personal location information for the protection of life or body, such as children under the age of 8), in the following cases:
1) Children under the age of 8
2) Attendant year guardian
3) A person with a mental disability pursuant to Article 2 para 2 sub para 2 sub para 2 sub para 2 of the Employment Promotion and Vocational Rehabilitation Act for the Handicapped (only those who register with the disabled according to the provisions of Article 32 of the Disabled Welfare Act)
2. Subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, a person who is physically protective of a child under the age of 8 shall mean the following:
1) Legal representative of children under the age of 8 or guardian under the provisions of Article 3 of the Act on the job of guardian of minors in protective facilities;
2) Legal representative of the guardian of the year of birth
3) The Chapter of the Living Facilities for the Disabled pursuant to Article 1 sub para 3 of this Article or Article 58 sub para 1 sub para 1 sub para 1 sub para 1 sub para 1 sub para 1 sub para 1 sub para 1 sub para 1 sub para 1 sub para 1 sub para 1 of the Disability Welfare Act (only installed and operated by the State or local administrative body) and the General Equity Act 5 subregulation Facilities for the mental facilities for the mental institution for the mental institution for the mental institution for the mental institution for the mental health.
A protective officer who intends to agree to the use or provision of personal location information for the protection of life or the body of a child under 3.8 years of age shall submit a written consent form to the company with a letter certifying that he or she is a protective obligation.
Article 14 (address of the company, contact number, etc.)
1.The company's name, address, and contact information are as follows:
• name : JeJecomms Co.
• CEO : Kim Jun-gang
• address : 13449 Gyeonggi-do Seongnam-si Sujeong-gu Siheung-dong changup-ro 42 Pangyo Second Techno Valley Gyeonggi Business Growth Center No. 413.
• contact : 031-754-8713
2. The company appropriately manages and protects personal location information, and designates and operates a person in a position who can take practical responsibility to handle complaints from personal location information subjects as follows.
• CEO : Kim Jun-gang
• contact : 031-754-8713
• a bulletin board for the exclusive use of location information. : http://shiftapp.net/cs
Article 15 (No transfer)
Article 16 (damage compensation)
1. In the event that a member suffers damage due to the company's violation of the provisions of Articles 15 to 26 of the Location Information Act, the member may file a claim for damages against the company. In such a case, the company shall not be liable if it fails to prove that there is no intentional or culpable error.
Article 17 (Exemptation)
1. The company shall not be held liable for damages caused by the member if the service cannot be provided in the following cases:
1) In case of natural disasters or equivalent force majeure
2) In case of intentional interference in the service of a third party which has entered into a service partnership agreement with the company for the purpose of providing the service
3) In case the service use is impaired due to reasons attributable to the member
4) In case of a cause without intention or error of any company other than No. 1 or No.
Article 18 (Adjustment of Disputes and Other)
1.In the event of a dispute between the company and its members regarding the use of the service, the company shall sincerely consult with the members to resolve the dispute.
2. If a dispute is not resolved in the previous consultation, the company and its members can apply for a financial or dispute settlement with the Korea Communications Commission under Article 28 of the Location Information Act or with the Korea Communications Commission or the Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee under Article 43 of the Privacy Act.